Presenting with impact
Preparing and structuring your presentation
- Determine the questions you need to ask yourself during the preparation phase.
- Define the message and the objective.
- Choosing the appropriate plan according to the objective.
- How do you ensure the audience goes away with the message you intended to give ?
- What to include in the subject, what not to include.
Importance of the first three minutes
- How to create a positive first impression and make the audience want to listen to you.
- How do you present your plan and structure the audience’s listening.
- Use a strong opening statement to attract the attention of your audience.
How to deal with stress before and during a presentation
- How to prepare yourself mentally and create a positive state.
- Assess exactly what’s at stake in relation to the presentation.
- Reduce negative stress.
Optimising your performance as a speaker
- Train your voice to be dynamic as a speaker: using volume, modulation, speed, rhythm, articulation, pauses and breathing.
- Use your body to maximum effect: coherence and utility of gestures, eye contact, facial expressions, posture, position …
- How to be congruent in what you say and how you say it.
- What allows you to create a real presence and be noticed ?
Handling the audience
- Dealing with difficult participants.
- Answering awkward questions.
- Adapting to cultural differences.
Using visual aids
- Use slides as a real visual aid rather than an “aide-mémoire” for the speaker.
- Understanding the rules for clear slides.
- Work in sub-groups and presentations from the trainer. Interactive plenary sessions.
- Each presentation is filmed and feedback is given by the group, the trainer and the presenter.
- Each participant receives a file.
Faire un suivi des acquis
Tarif du suivi : 300 € HT
- 3 entretiens téléphoniques d’1heure, avec un formateur, répartis sur 3 mois
- Ou 2 heures d’entretien en face à face